Click to view MNPELRA members. You will need to login with your National PELRA ID & password. (If you forgot your ID & Password, click on forgot password and follow the steps.)
If you're interested in becoming a member, click HERE to register.
You Are Invited
Can you really afford to pass up this opportunity to join your peers across the state? A minimal investment will benefit you, your elected officials, and the taxpayers of Minnesota.
MPELRA Provides Education
Through MPELRA's publications and conferences, members learn the latest information and techniques in all aspects of labor relations affecting public sector jurisdictions in the State of Minnesota including:
- Latest developments in Congress, the Labor Department, and other Federal Executive Agencies
- State laws and legislation affecting negotiations and labor relations
- Latest developments at the State Department of Labor and Industry and other State agencies
- Minnesota and federal court decisions and legal trends
- Trends in union organization
- Negotiating strategy
- Recent contract settlements
- Key interest and grievance arbitration decisions
- Innovative contract language
- Innovative ideas for resolving impasses
- Practical suggestions for dealing with strikes and their aftermath
- News of specialized training seminars
- Labor relations staffing and placement information
- News of National PELRA activities and PELRA activities in other states
- And much more...
- To learn more about MPELRA, please feel free to call or e-mail one of our Board Members. We'd love to hear from you!
Active Membership $215:
Open to any person employed by a state, county, school board or municipal government or agency thereof, who is responsible, in either a principal or subordinate capacity, for the jurisdiction's employee relations function exclusively on behalf of management.
Affiliate Membership $215:
Open to attorneys and consultants who are not employees of a public employer but who represent public employers and who solely represent and support the interests of management in labor matters.
Student Membership $65:
Open to students pursuing public sector labor/employee relations and/or public administration studies in either under or post-graduate basis.