Their expertise in employee benefit programs, cooperative purchasing, human resources and retirement services will provide our members with additional tools, resources and discounts.
NPELRA Member Benefits and Discounts:
· Employee benefit related technical publications
· Webinars on various benefit programs, human resources and regulatory topics
· Access to Life and Disability cooperative
· 10% reduction on first year consulting fees
· Expert speakers for your state’s conferences or meetings
· A GBS dedicated NPELRA members-only phone number and email address
To access these RESOURCES
YOU must login with your NPELRA ID & Password
"Directions" is the monthly newsletter of Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. Its purpose is to provide valuable information relating to the benefit needs of your company and its employees.
GBS Technical Bulletin:
"Technical Bulletin" is a publication written by Gallagher Benefit Services, intended to provide detailed information on a single employee benefit or compliance topic.
(Archived past pre-recorded Webinars.) GBS web-based seminars provide ongoing education, offering updates on many topics across the HR spectrum.
Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. (GBS)
The NPELRA National Life and Disability Consortium:
NPELRA has created a new benefit for members’ organizations and their employees: the NPELRA National Life and Disability Consortium.
Benefits for Employer Members:
· Competitive pricing on plans for NPELRA members and their organizations.
· Benefits will take into account specialized accumulated sick pay programs, collective bargaining agreements and existing plan designs.
· Group Disability and Leave Management – Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD), including Voluntary STD and Voluntary LTD plans.
· Group Life – Basic Life, Supplemental Life, Dependent Life, and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D), including Voluntary plans.
· Three-year Rate Guarantee on LTD and Life and two-year Rate Guarantee on STD.
To receive a quote for comparison with your current coverage, you’ll need:
• Current employee census.
• In-force carrier booklets.
• Any applicable union contracts if specific benefits are stipulated in them.
• In-force carrier rates.
• If the group is experience-rated, please provide three to five years of claims experience.
Contact Information Regarding Quotes:
If you would like to learn more, or receive a proposal, please contact Gallagher Benefit Services at GBSNPELRA@ajg.com, or 877.360.4900.
GASB 45 Compliance Services:
As an NPELRA Member, we continue to provide additional benefits made possible through our partnership with GBS. NPELRA members receive a discounted rate on Governmental Accounting Standards Board Statement Number 45 (GASB 45) actuarial and consulting services.
Review the brochure.
Access the GASB 45 Online Self Service Model