|IAPELRA members are professionals working in municipal, county, and state government, school districts, libraries, hospitals, and other special districts who represent management in labor relations. Some members are also attorneys and private consultants serving government management exclusively.
As a member of IAPELRA, not only will you be able to draw from a vast pool of resources, you will have the opportunity to contribute as well. Your IAPELRA membership also entitles you to a membership in the National Public Employer Labor Relations Association (National PELRA)!
In addition to the opportunity to interact with your fellow professionals, your IAPELRA membership will make available to you and your jurisdiction:
- A professional state and national newsletter
- Periodic alerts concerning recent discussions of the courts and the Public Employment Relations Board
- Legislative bill analysis
- Regular meetings to exchange information and discuss recent settlements, bargaining trends, negotiating strategies, and tactics, as well as other topics of mutual concern
- Exchange of information about fact finders and arbitrators
- Periodic seminars dealing with subjects of interest to members
- A membership roster listing the names, titles, addresses, and telephone numbers of all members in your state
To find out more on the benefits of membership with NPELRA, click >> HERE
Membership is open to the State of Iowa, county, and municipal governments, school districts, special districts, and attorneys and consultants who represent management exclusively.
Annual dues are $215, which covers National and State dues through December 31.